Add the video here
Please read the following carefully to understand how and why this Website uses your IP address and cookies. You must give your express consent in order to access and browse our website <https://www.castilleresources.com/> (“the Website”). If you do not accept the provisions of this Policy, you must exit our Website immediately.
Last Updated: 24th May 2018
Castille Resources Limited (C 36907) (“Castille”; “we”; “us”; “our”) collects two types of information about you resulting from your use of its website, < https://www.castilleresources.com/> (the “Site”): (i) personal information, including your name and e-mail address and (ii) aggregate information, this being generated from the practices which We have in place in relation to ‘cookies’ and the Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”) of its users.
- IP Address
What Happens When You Visit the Site
Every time you connect to the internet or, if you use an always-on connection, such as broadband or ADSL, when you boot up or restart your computer, you are automatically assigned a unique identifying number known as an IP Address. This IP Address, which contains information regarding the location of your computer on the internet (your country of origin) and the name of your internet service provider (“ISP”), is automatically logged by Our Site.
- What is an IP Address?
When you first started your internet session (i.e. your computer connected to the internet), your computer was automatically assigned a unique number (normally in the region of 9 or 10 decimal numbers), known as an IP Address. This is your computer’s unique address on the internet. Without such an IP Address, websites would not be able to deliver their content to you as they would not be able to find your computer on the internet. Since each time you disconnect and reconnect to the internet a new IP Address is automatically assigned to your computer, IP Addresses are not inherently capable of identifying you as an individual (at least, by themselves).
An IP Address does, however, contain information regarding the location of your computer on the internet (your country) and the name of your ISP.
- How Do We Collect Your IP Address
Each time you visit a page on our Site, your computer sends out a message to our Site asking for the content. This message sent by your computer also encloses your IP Address as a form of “return address” so that the Site may find your computer in order to send it the requested content. Our web-server automatically logs all these messages.
- What Do We Do With Your IP Address?
When we log your IP Address, the data collected is grouped up with the other logged IP Addresses in order to provide us with the statistics on the geographic location of visitors to our Site, how long they stay on our Site, which are the most viewed pages and for other statistical reasons.
We gather your IP address automatically and store it in log files. These files also contain information relating to your browser type, ISP, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data and the files viewed on our Site. Collecting this type of information allows us to generate aggregate information for the purposes of our Site, including in terms of overall user trends and activities online (such as the number of unique visitors, pages access most frequently or the search terms entered). It also allows us to administer our Site, diagnose any potential server problems, analyse visitor trends and statistics, and generally held us to provide you with a better internet experience. IP Addresses are not stored for longer than necessary for the above stated purposes.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. A cookie, enables the website to remembers users that have already visited. Without a cookie, every time you open a new web page, the server where that page is stored will treat you like a completely new visitor. Cookies allow us to remember your custom preferences such as your language preference and allow you to complete tasks without having to re-enter your information when browsing.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. Namely, by way of illustration, they include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site and make use of its check-out functionality.
- Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when your return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Session cookies. These cookies contain encrypted information to allow our system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software. These allow us to process your requests and help us make sure you are who you say you are after you’ve logged in.
- Third party cookies. These cookies allow our Site to interact with different websites. As explained below our Site uses social media widgets such as LinkedIn to facilitate setting up your account.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes which we use them below:
- volcanic_saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the users account when they do register.
- volcanic_rumble_uid - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website. By default it has no expiry date. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _user_logged_in - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _oliver_session - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the users session on the website for Analytics. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. Moreover, some parts of our Site may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.
- Internet Explorer 8 and later versions: In Private
- Safari 2 and later versions: Private Navigation/Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and later versions: Private Navigation/Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and later versions: Incognito
Further information on cookies can be found on various sites such as www.allaboutcookies.com
- Social Media Features and Widgets
Our Site includes social media features such as LinkedIn. When setting up your account you may log in using your LinkedIn profile. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable this feature to function properly.
Any personal information that you provide via such social media applications may be collected and used by other members of that social media application and such interactions are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide the application. We do not have control over, or responsibility for, those companies or their use of your information.
about 12 hours ago
Client Implementation Specialist
Very Attractive + Benefits
A fintech company is looking for a Client Implementation Specialist. The ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced, small-team environmen...
about 12 hours ago
A brand offering various retail, leisure and other services is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join it's team, reporting ...
1 day ago
Regulatory and Compliance Services Officer
An international corporate services firm is seeking to employ Regulatory and Compliance Services Officer to join its Malta office. Respo...
1 day ago
Our Client, a company within the financial services industry is looking for a Compliance Officer to lead their fast-growing Malta-based ...
2 days ago
Senior Legal Officer
International leader in corporate and management services for private equity& infrastructure and real estate funds is seeking to emp...
2 days ago
Junior Marketing Executive
Well established firm is seeking to employ a Junior Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Executive in creation of brand - relevan...
3 days ago
Senior BI Developer
An established technology company in Malta is looking for a Senior BI Developer to work with vast amounts of data locally & internati...
3 days ago
Networks and IT Security Professional
A leading banking provider is looking for a Networks and IT Security Professional to join their Networks and IT Security team. Responsib...
3 days ago
Web Applications Developer
Attractive Salary + Benefits
A well-established Software Solutions provider is looking for a Web Applications Developer to join their team of Software Developers. ...
3 days ago
Product Development Executive ( Insurance )
Well established international insurance group is seeking to employ a Product Development Executive to join its Malta Office. Job duties...
Investigative Interviewing Remotely. 'Maintaining Skills and Efficiency':
8.30am until 12.30pm
How to master Google Ads Remarketing:
10.00am until 12.00pm
The best case studies for optimising your conversion rate in Finance websites & apps:
9.30am until 12.45pm
Advanced A/B Testing & Email Coding for your Newsletters:
9.30am until 12.45pm