Add the video here
Please read the following carefully to understand how and why this Website uses your data in order to access and browse our website <https://www.castilleresources.com/> (“the Website”) and register an account in order to use our services.
WHO WE ARE
Castille Resources Limited (C 36907) located at Case Leone, Pjazza Robert Sammut, Floriana, FRN 1200, (herein “we”, “us”, “our” or “Castille”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We process your data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with The Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, herein “GDPR”) which will come into force on 25th May 2018.
For the purposes of these data protection laws, Castille Resources Limited is the data controller.
DATA PROTECTION CONTACT POINT
We have appointed a Data Protection Contact Point can be contacted via the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address any comments, queries or complaints to this address with words ‘Data Protection Matter’ in the subject line.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information You Give Us
- Account Information: If you choose to create an account on the Website, you must provide us with your personal information including your name, surname, email address as well as your selected username and password.
- Curriculum Vitae: In order for us to be able to provide you with our recruitment services, when registering an account you must provide your contact details, including your full name and surname, email address and telephone number as well as details relating to your current occupation, job history and education. A personal photo may also be included in your CV however this is at your discretion. These details are required for us to be able to match you with a potential employer.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Whenever you visit our Website we will automatically collect the following information which is necessary in order for the Website to function properly and to allow you to register your details for us to be able to provide our recruitment services:
- Technical information: This includes the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time) as well as other information regarding your experience on our Website such as page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Location Information: We may receive information about your location. We may determine your location through your IP address and, when accessing the Website through a mobile device, by using the data that we collect from this device. This includes precise location information from GPS or information about the wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device at the time of access.
- Visit and Search Information: With regards to your visits to the Website, we collect and process information about the searches that you have placed and the jobs you might have saved or in which you have indicated an interest. This information enables us to ascertain your preferences and be able to provide you with other relevant job listings which may be appropriate for you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Information you give to us. We shall use this information:
- To facilitate the provision of recruitment services by matching you with potential employers;
- To keep you updated on any new job opportunities;
- To contact you in case of any matches with employers and help you set up an interview;
- To resolve any issues which you have reported and provide support services; and
- To provide you with training opportunities which may assist you in finding employment.
- Information we collect about you. We shall use this information:
- to ensure Website functionality allowing you to submit the details necessary for us to provide the Services you request;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to ensure that content displayed on the Website is presented in the most effective and user-friendly manner.
- Information We Receive from Other Sources
We will combine the information obtained from other sources with information you give to us and information which we collect from you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes described above.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We shall only process your data insofar as this is necessary for us to be able to provide the services indicated above.
We may also process your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This may include the exercise or defence of legal claims or in order to comply with an order of any court, tribunal or authority.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order for us to carry out the recruitment services provided on our Website we need to share your personal data with potential employers. We shall only provide the information which is necessary in order to provide this recruitment service.
We need to transfer your personal data, in particular your CV to potential employers in order to provide the recruitment services which you request. It is understood that, by signing up to this service, you are instructing us to send the CV to a potential employer and, in so doing, to act as your mandataries.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We work closely with third parties in order to provide you the services you request on our Website. These third parties include recruitment software providers, cloud storage providers, analytics providers and search engine information providers.
We have processing agreements in place to ensure that these companies handle your personal data responsibly. Our software providers may also be located outside the EU, namely the United States. In this regard, our software providers have subscribed to the EU-U.S Privacy Shield policy. This joined initiative between the European Commission and the United States authorities ensures that companies which adhere to this policy ensure an adequate level of protection for data subjects’ right and freedoms. More information on how the Privacy Shield works can be accessed on : <http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/files/eu-us_privacy_shield_guide_en.pdf>
TRANSFERS OF DATA BETWEEN CASTILLE ENTITIES
Castille Mauritius is located in the Mauritius and as such is outside the European Union. Any transfers of your personal data to Castille Mauritius are carried out on the basis of standard contractual clauses which ensure that your data is transferred securely and in compliance with data protection legislation.
Castille Resources acts as a data representative of Castille Search and Selection Limited.
You may address any issues, queries or concerns which you may have to Castille Resources by sending an email with ‘Data Protection’ in the subject line on the following address email@example.com.
We will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data. When the Website is accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.0 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to ensure that personal information is safe and secure while in transit.
All data is stored in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or unauthorised access. Usernames and passwords are issued to persons authorised to access the data who are bound by confidentiality not to disclose any data.
No method of transmission of data is one hundred percent (100%) secure and absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
We shall only store your data for as long as this is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In any case, retention of data shall not exceed 5 years from the date of termination of your account on our Website, saving your rights to request erasure, rectification and restriction (as established in greater detail below). This period of retention enables us to use the data for the defence of possible future legal claims (taking into account the applicable prescription period at law).
Whenever and to the extent possible, we anonymise the data which we hold about you when it is no longer necessary to identify you from the data which we hold about you.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to Access Information: You have the right to request information as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by us as well as information as to how and why it is processed. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting information as the personal data which we process. You shall receive one copy free of charge via email of the personal data which is undergoing processing. Any further copies of the information processed may incur a charge;
- Right to object: You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and your data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to this Policy, and the processing practices described herein, at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. This will not however affect the lawfulness of processing which we carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate personal data about you that we have processed, update any data which is out-of-date and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data we have concerning you when your personal data is no longer required, where:
- You withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data;
- Your personal data no longer needs to be processed;
- Your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict our processing activities where:
- you contest the accuracy of this personal data, for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the same personal data;
- Our processing is deemed unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request restriction of its use instead;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes stated in this Policy, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have objected to our processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our processing activities overrode those pertaining to you;
- Right of Data Portability: As from 25th May 2018, you shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format and transmit this data to another controller.
In order for us to be able to provide you with the best possible experience and ensure that we provide our services in the most efficient and effective way possible, we would need to process your data for additional purposes for which we require your consent.
You may tick the box next to any, all or none of the purposes listed in this section. If you choose not to consent to any one of the purposes listed here or none at all, we will still be able to provide recruitment services; however, we may not be able to provide you the full range of services which we offer and it may affect the efficiency with which we provide you possible job opportunities.
ADDITIONAL PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING
1. Information you give to us may be used by us:
- To provide you with information about the additional services that we offer. When you have registered an account we shall contract you by email with information about such services.
- To notify you about any changes to the Website, and/or the services we provide;
- To generate reports for statistical purposes;
- To inform you of any courses or lectures which may be of interest to you.
2. Information we collect from you may be used by us:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
TRANSFERS OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to process the data pursuant to the consent which you have provided above we shall share your personal data with the following service providers:
- advertising and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reached the kind of audience that they want to target;
- web analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site (including in respect of e-mail delivery).
So as to improve the quality and overall user experience of the Website, we are using Google Analytics .
There is a Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on that you can download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent given at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of your personal data for these purposes prior to your withdrawal. You may send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the purpose/s for processing in relation to which you are withdrawing your consent for us to process.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
We welcome any comments, complaints and queries in relation to data protection. As indicated above you may contact our Data Protection Contact Point at email@example.com and we shall try our best to deal with any issue or concern you may have.
If we fail to address your concerns you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information and Data Protection Commissioner (“IDPC”) as the relevant national supervisory authority on data protection matters
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and if appropriate, notified to you via email.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
about 5 hours ago
Competitive Daily Rate
One of our clients, a leader in the Telecommunication sector is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team and the focus will be to ...
about 5 hours ago
Senior Developer Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
Competitive Daily Rate
One of our clients, a leader in the financial sector is looking for a Senior Developer Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central to join th...
about 9 hours ago
€35,000 - €42,000
A Financial Services company specialising in legal and accounting services is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join its team,...
1 day ago
ERP Project Manager
A multinational professional services network provider based in Malta with Offices worldwide is currently looking for an ERP Project Mana...
1 day ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer required to join an established firm based in Malta in financial services. Main Responsibilities: Setting up...
1 day ago
Senior Software Developer
A leading company in the IT field is looking for a Senior Java Developer backed strong experience in designing and constructing scalable ...
2 days ago
DevOps Data Services Engineer
The DevOps Data Services Engineer shall work closely with various Technology teams to deliver reliable, scalable and serviceable data se...
2 days ago
DevOps Automation Engineer
The DevOps Automation Engineer shall work closely with various Technology teams to deliver reliable, scalable and serviceable technical ...
2 days ago
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level. Air X Charter Lt...
2 days ago
Junior Regulatory Advisor
A well established corporate services firm is seeking to employ a Junior Regulatory Advisor to join its growing team. Responsibilities: ...
Countering Money Laundering: Compliance, Investigation and Management / Module 3: Detection and Investigation - Online Course (Live Session):
8.30am until 5.00pm
Countering Money Laundering: Compliance, Investigation and Management / Module 4: Management and Governance - Online Course (Live Session):
8.30am until 5.00pm