|Job Title:||Windows Administrator|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Yovani Sooprayen|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 07:47|
Our client, in the banking sector is seeking to recruit a Windows Administrator
- Plan, implement, maintain, and manage windows infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining server operating systems and support of business processing requirements.
- Ensures compliance with established security guidelines, approved standards, and approved company policies while adhering and contributing to the development of Technology Standards, Standard Operating Procedures, and Technology Policies
- Supported server platforms include Hyper-V, Windows and others.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Microsoft Infrastructure , server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Bachelor Degree in IT related Field with three years post experience in Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft certified systems administration certification
- Strong working knowledge of Hyper-V Hypervisor in a clustered (virtualized) environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows server roles (ADDS, DNS, DDS, RDS, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications ( Exchange, System Centre)
- Good working knowledge of hardware systems and architecture
- Experience with formal Disaster Recovery planning, testing and processes
If you would like to be considered for this post, please get in touch with Yovani on email@example.com or call on 59793869/4681626