Website Manager – UK and Ireland
|Job Title:||Website Manager – UK and Ireland|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 13:45|
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers keep the highest quality. Within the team you will be responsible for service related journeys such as player profile pages, service functions such as forgotten password, responsible gaming, document verification functions, payment pages and onsite notifications and errors.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Knowledge in UX design
- You should be familiar with agile ways of working and communicating using user stories to ensure thoroughness in development and execution
- You must be comfortable with creating and presenting solid business cases to support your case for site changes, always using data and benchmarking
- You are a great communicator both in written and verbal communication
- You are self-driven, ambitious to deliver, revenue minded, willing to build strong relationships with the teams
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Oversee all commercially vital customer journeys across all UK and IE facing sites on desktop and mobile. You will also be responsible for service related journeys such as player profile pages, service functions such as forgotten password, responsible gaming, document verification functions, payment pages and onsite notifications and errors. Always aiming to keep things simple and hassle free for players.
- You will own all journeys related to the compliance, always ensuring that the implementation of compliance does not hinder player experience.
- You will be the key touchpoint for all technical product owners in order to scope and prioritise navigational, functional and content changes that improve customer experience and reduce pain points (reducing clicks, improving call to actions and upgrading key navigational journeys)
- Own responsibility for UX and Optimisation within the commercial team, working closely with central design and UX teams. Whilst you are not required to create UX concepts yourself, you will be required to work with the central UX and design team to ensure timely delivery and implementation
- Continuous drive to improve customer experience across all channels (mobile and desktop).
- Spearhead AB and multivariate testing taking ownership for the testing backlog and applying improvements.
- Evaluate and implement third party solutions to enhance productivity.
- Work with the CRM and execution team to improve campaign performance through improved customer journeys and content
- Take ownership for site analytics tools and address problem areas.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's