Do you have a way with words? Looking to take the next step in your career or want a change? We are looking for a Web Content Specialist to join our Online Services team!
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or any other related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong core competency in copywriting & English grammar;
- Superior attention to detail, organisational skills, and time management;
- Basic HTML skills;
- Experience with web CMS;
- Experience with Adobe creative suite programs like Photoshop preferred but not required;
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred but not required;
- Interest in web best practices & in creating great user experiences;
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by job responsibilities;
- Ability to work independently, with a supervisor, and as part of a team.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do;
- Assisting with the day to day maintenance of the website, including reviewing of the site to ensure that web content is always accurate and up-to-date and ensuring company’s brand voice and personality, in addition to proofreading and editing various communications for grammar, spelling, and content accuracy;
- Coordinating with the marketing agency & internal stakeholders to build new web pages to support promotions and launch of new products and campaigns;
- Making sure all core pages are attractive, all images are optimised and current;
- Reviewing web analytics, heat-maps and leads to identify opportunities to improve customer experience;
- Contributing to improved conversions & enhanced web customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements;
- Project Management & Collaboration including working with the internal marketing and customer experience teams to produce compelling, and optimized website content and keeping track of deadlines and planning all website assets ahead prior to campaigns’ launch;
- Any other duties/projects as deemed necessary by the team.