Web and Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Web and Graphic Designer|
|Contact Name:||Deborah Melinda Arlanda|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:56|
Castille is looking to hire a Web and Graphic Designer for its client, a renowned conglomerate group in Mauritius.
- Create and develop concept designs and collaterals as per business needs and in line with the brand's guidelines;
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and website in with Company’s Brands Corporate Identity;
- Build, manage and troubleshoot websites and digital platforms ;
- Maintain and implement UX design changes to websites to ensure that platforms are up to date;
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver;
- Video skills such as Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects – or any relevant video making software.
- Bachelor’s degree in web or graphic design
- 2+ years either in agency or freelance
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, creative and innovative
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. Candidates are also requested to provide Portfolio of web designs created for clients/marketplaces.