- Development of a comprehensive personal and financial wealth profile on the client and the clients’ family including identification of wealth related goals
- Business development both internally and externally, building a pipeline of referrals and centres of influence
- Understand client’s needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- Manage & acquire relationships of HNI's & super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships
- Deepening relationship with existing clients by effective management of client portfolios
- Handles clients’ inquiries and requests. Be the primary point of contact for the clients acquired, assigned and developed
- Minimum HSC & Diploma in financial/Marketing field (added advantage)
- 0-2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Basic IT and Excellent Vernacular Skills – reading & writing in French and English
- Desire to work and excel in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Comfortable presenting and interacting with sophisticated Clients and business partners.
- Must enjoy business development and relationship building and be looking for an opportunity to continually meet and retain new clients.
- Keep upgrading knowledge on competition & products available in market.
- Valid driving license