|Job Title:||Wealth Executive|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 06:49|
A company which forms part of one of the biggest group in Mauritius and which is a key players in life Insurance Sector is looking for a Wealth Executive to join their team.
Provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their income. The role involves researching the financial market and recommending the most appropriate products and services available within company, ensuring clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
- Development of a comprehensive personal and financial wealth profile on the client and the clients’ family including identification of wealth related goals
- Business development both internally and externally, building a pipeline of referrals and centres of influence
- Understand client’s needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- Manage & acquire relationships of HNI's & super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships
- Deepening relationship with existing clients by effective management of client portfolios
- Handles clients’ inquiries and requests. Be the primary point of contact for the clients acquired, assigned and developed
- Minimum HSC & Diploma in financial/Marketing field (added advantage)
- 0-2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Basic IT and Excellent Vernacular Skills – reading & writing in French and English
- Desire to work and excel in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Comfortable presenting and interacting with sophisticated Clients and business partners.
- Must enjoy business development and relationship building and be looking for an opportunity to continually meet and retain new clients.
- Keep upgrading knowledge on competition & products available in market.
- Valid driving license