Voice Core Networks Engineer
|Job Title:||Voice Core Networks Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 13:34|
The Voice Core Networks Engineer shall form part of a team, responsible of the voice core network infrastructure design, implementation and support.
- Voice networks infrastructure installation and maintenance.
- Configuration and testing of Voice Core Nodes and interfaces to all interconnected network/IT nodes.
- Involvement in Projects assigned to the Voice Core Networks Team and launch of new services.
- Gathering problem symptoms, and implementing corrective action where applicable.
- Carry out installations/upgrades and/or assist turnkey suppliers where applicable, ensuring a smooth transition, and launch of new services.
- Liaise with other teams in order to carry out the support function.
- Carry out the above duties outside office hours where deemed necessary.
- Degree in Engineering, Bsc. ICT or related technology area.
- Analytical approach to operational issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Eager to learn new competencies.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team.