15 days ago
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Responsibility for voice networks infrastructure installation and maintenance.
- Configuration and testing of Voice Core Nodes and interfaces to all interconnected network/IT nodes.
- Involvement in Projects assigned to the Voice Core Networks Team and launch of new services.
- Gathering problem symptoms, and implementing corrective action where applicable.
- Carry out installations/upgrades and/or assist turnkey suppliers where applicable, ensuring a smooth transition. and launch of new services.
- Liaise with other teams within Vodafone in order to carry out the support function.
- Carry out the above duties outside office hours where deemed necessary.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Engineering, Bsc. ICT or related technology area.
- Analytical approach to operational issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Eager to learn new competencies.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Vodafone, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Vodafone.