VNOC - Service Transition - Operations Manager
|Job Title:||VNOC - Service Transition - Operations Manager|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 10:01|
About the role
- Initial support and classification of the requests.
- Responsible for ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication of all actions.
- Handle service requests.
- Ensure Proper and Timely Incident registration, investigation, diagnosis, monitoring and configuration.
- Detection of possible Problems and their assignment to the Problem Management team for them to raise Problem records.
- Work closely with worldwide team to ensure service with focus on quality.
- Ensure consistent Operations across Orange Business Services – align with other Incident Management Functions and Global Process Owners.
- Assess service orders and develop implementation schedules to optimize resources and components scheduling.
- Accountable for the on-time delivery of Orange Business Services internal migration orders.
- Proactive tracking and monitoring of all service components until full delivery of ordered services.
- Initiate action to escalate or expedite provisioning issues, as required, to minimize delays in meeting customer committed delivery dates for service.
- BSC in IT/Networking or Diploma in IT/Networking + experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task.
- Very good fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to adapt to flexible working hours (odd hours, night shift system for 24hrs/7days activity).
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
Department - Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's