About the role
Provide any expertise / assistance to VNOC specialists so as to be able to provide a good quality of support to customers.
Case ownership of :
- All cases for customers with a SIP opened
- Major outages issues [ Platform issues , core issues , Executive meetings issues , Events , major migrations ]
- Attend trainings / workshops / Calls for new customers and provide their input on the operational side. [ Process + troubleshooting ]
- Audits on closed cases [ 2 cases per specialists per week ] and send the result of the audits to coach and management for tracking. A template will be define and used for this purpose.
- Backlog follow up : check all ongoing cases and provide a status to management and coach. A template will be define and used for this purpose.
- Referral for VNOC customers. Experts should be the process champions for all VNOC customers and have the required technical knowledge for troubleshooting.
- Based on areas of improvements identified by coach and management , experts should animate workshops and deliver trainings , with adequate tracking provided to coach.
- Sharepoint owners for non BOM customers.
- Participate in automation and optimization of VNOC operations to ensure that processes and troubleshootings are optimized.
- Technical workshop every fortnight to specialists to ensure standardization of processes and troubleshootings.
- Credential management for all VNOC customers [ excluding OVP FE and OCWS ]
- New comer buddy : Be able to guide new comers to quickly adapt to VNOC processes and troubleshootings.
- Participate in the evaluation of specialists with the coach.
- Digitalization of trainings so as to reduce the LoE for trainings.
- At least 1 year experience in Telepresence systems
- In-depth knowledge of GE Infrastructure
- Demonstrated excellence in case handling
Customer Services & Operations:
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.