VIP Manager - Swedish Speaking
|Job Title:||VIP Manager - Swedish Speaking|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 09:25|
VIP Manager - Swedish Speaking
We're looking for passionate, energetic and dedicated Swedish VIP Manager. At Hero Gaming we are all about providing that WOW! experience to our customers. You will manage a portfolio of clients who demand the very best experience and customer care, it is your job to anticipate needs and build an experience that surpasses their own high expectations. You will be empowered to tailor a contact approach which includes events, gifts, experiences and providing proactive support, ensuring our VIP customers remain loyal.
Who are you:
In this role, you are a true VIKING a HERO who is also fluent in English. You are ENERGETIC with a driven personality, who is a GREAT people’s person, with a STRONG entrepreneurial spirit. A GO GETTER who is highly ambitions and HUNGRY for SUCCESS! Who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organization. A TRUE socialiser and PROFESSIONAL mingler, who can work a room and build relationships. You are PASSIONATE and have a vast understanding of Casino games and Sports. You are very SALES Oriented and Available!
- Manage a portfolio of high value player accounts with the objective of retaining and growing their spend, alongside developing them from being simply customers to becoming brand advocates.
- You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) the commercial targets for your assigned market and portfolio.
- Monitor and analyse player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to the customer.
- Take ownership for your portfolio, scheduling contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation.
- Running your portfolio as if it were your own P&L; ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets.
- Available after office hours to meet up with our VIP clients.
- Available out of office hours to meet up with VIP clients.
- On call 24/7 for VIP queries
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
- Build customer relationships and profile building for each customer by Way of Phone / Email / SMS and WhatsApp.
- Meet and exceed daily / weekly and monthly outbound calling targets as set by Head of VIP.
- Identify potential areas for growth and development and submit proposals to the Head of VIP.
- Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Coordinating retention calling, SMS and Email campaigns including planning, execution, evaluation and next step improvements in accordance with VIP CRM plan.
Great benefits for the proven Hero to follow:
- An attractive commission structure
- Mobile phone with calling plan
- Health insurance
- Fitness allowance
- Free breakfast every morning
- Bi-annual get2gethers with the entire company
- Friday Beers
- And not to forget to mention: Bing a part of An Awesome Team of Heroes!
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's