As a Verification Analyst, you are part of the KYC and Verifications team, that consists of 6 members. The team is highly skilled and you will be learn from your peers and continuously progress your own skills. Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Validate and verify various player related documentation to comply with the Group’s licensing requirements in various markets.
- Where relevant, liaise directly with the group’s players/other departments within the company via multiple communication channels to assist with account and document verification queries.
- Identify, investigate and escalate cases presenting potential risk to the Fraud & Payments Operations Team.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the assigned Team Lead/Manager.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Previous iGaming experience is beneficial but not a must
- Analytical mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Very good communication skills
- Good understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements