|Job Title:||VAT Advisor|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 09:22|
A leading audit firm is looking to employ an Advisor to join their Indirect Tax Service line on a full-time employment within the VAT advisory team.
The part requires a brilliant and spurred person who is keen on seeking a vocation with a worldwide, world-driving firm. It has solid vocation building potential with individual career progression and personal development and will open doors to a vast customer base, both local and foreign.
The individual is required to have specific VAT diagnostic aptitudes and sound information of VAT controls. His/her obligations will incorporate the audit of customers' VAT reporting and compliance systems and the provision of VAT advice.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- A University degree in Law, Accountancy, or the equivalent of an ACCA qualification
- Post-graduate qualification in the area of taxation would be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a Proactive attitude;
- A very good command of the English language (written and spoken), is essential
- Understanding of other languages will be considered an asset;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Previous experience within a VAT advisory team will be considered an asset
Interested candidates are invited to contact Steve on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's