- Develop, maintain, document and support hosted Unix Infrastructure environment.
- Assist with designing and developing (with other team members) secure networking, compute, and storage plus systems administration practices that meet customer requirements.
- Provide expertise to ensure that correct technologies are selected, appropriate architectures are designed/selected and implemented, and that hardware and software solutions are correctly integrated and configured to meet agreed upon project requirements.
- Promptly respond to IT-related incidents and service requests and troubleshooting to resolve data science platform performance or operational problems.
- Operate, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment including computer hardware, software, and related documentation in accordance with IT best practices.
- Develop, define and perform data backup requirements.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary and subject to available resources.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, network access/operations, software and hardware.
- Interface with customer, technical staff, team members, and management to identify issues, negotiate changes, meet deadlines, and provide strong customer service both orally and in writing, as appropriate.
- Track and support periodic hardware and software upgrades
- Assist with developing, reviewing and maintaining system security documentation.
- Work closely with support partners to promptly resolve incidents
- Translate functional design into Technical Solution
- Design and create complex data conversion transformation program
- Conduct quality control on developments by peers (transformation programs)
- Prepares comprehensive technical documentations including specifications, test conditions and error logs
- Execute end-to-end unit testing (transformation, load and reconciliation)
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Work with Functional and Development team to resolve issues
- Execute data load and support data reconciliation
- Participate in integration testing and document conversion results
- Participate in defect analysis and resolution
- Degree in Computer Science or any related fields
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in systems administration, along with systems administration of Microsoft and UNIX/Linux products
- Experience with Windows and Linux (RHEL) scripting for systems administration.
- Exposure in one of the following technologies: Business Intelligence (BI), Business Object (BO), SAS, Informatica, DataStage, SSIS, Cognos, Essbase, OLAP, Qlikview, SAP BI
- Expertise in at least one RDBMS is a plus
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Accenture, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Accenture.