about 2 months ago
A vacancy for an Underwriting Officer is available in Malta. Chosen candidate will be reporting to senior management and responsible for providing internal on a wide range of day-to-day issues. These duties include:
- Performing KYC, AML, Fraud and Risk checks on current and prospective clients
- Underwriting new applications by assessing risks
- Analyze financial data through financial statements and results
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Escalate any identified deficiencies or requirements
- Identify and suggest areas for improvements in the Underwriting process.
You need to be in possession of a certification within Compliance or AML, possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and have a strong attention to detail. Previous experience in card acquiring would be considered an asset.
For more details, apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 99 34 33 94