|Job Title:||Trust Administrator|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2017 07:27|
Our client, is a leading financial services group with worldwide banking capabilities. With over 150 year history, the largest bank in Africa (in terms of assets) now operates in 20 countries on the African continent and other selected emerging markets.
- Administration of trust and company structures to ensure their proper and effective management and accounting;
- Monitor and manage risks in the administered portfolio of client entities to ensure compliance with corporate an regulatory standards;
- Ensure that fees are charged and costs minimised in order to meet identified time and cost budgets;
- Develop relationships with clients in order to provide a high quality service to meet their needs;
- Ensure efficient and effective stakeholder relations through building trusted relationships with clients and internal service providers.
- Degree holder in management or any other relevant field.
- Qualified / Partly qualified ICSA or STEP or studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
A minimum of 3 years in wealth management, finance and risk management.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact:
T: (+230) 468 1626
M: (+230) 5736 2774