|Job Title:||Trust Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 12:28|
A major player in Corporate and Investment Banking is looking for a Trust Accountant to join its Client Accounts Team. The company extends across 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa and nurtures some of the most skilled, innovative and creative minds in the industry.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To prepare accounts for a number of trusts and companies and to maintain accounting records for management and audit purposes.
- Ensure that the accounting records are up to date and all transactions are correctly recorded and processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure at any time that the financial position and the performance of the entity can be determined with reasonable accuracy.
- Attend to all correspondence and other communication professionally and promptly.
- Preparation and review of trust and company accounts within deadlines in accordance with Offshore Group policies in place from time to time or in accordance with the relevant jurisdiction.
- No justified service quality complaints should be received.
- Ensure that accounts are delivered on time
- Ensure that accounts are completed within service levels.
- Maintain minimum chargeable time and contribute to the profitable portfolio of business.
- Ensure integrity of data is maintained within the Navision and Datastore system.
- Meet the minimum number of CPD hours and prepare a Personal Development Plan.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all anti-money laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the position.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid accounting background with 3-4 years of experience
- Hold a relevant professional qualification.
- Basic knowledge of administering Companies and Trusts and a basic knowledge of the accounting requirements.
- Must be able to learn new processes quickly and effectively.
Find more Jobs in Mauritius
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's