|Job Title:||Treasury Officer|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 15:21|
A public limited liability company domiciled and incorporated in Malta during 2014, is currently looking for a Treasury Officer to join their team.
- To quote exchange rates to the bank’s existing or potential new clients either directly or through Front – Office Department.
- Monitor and forecast liquidity requirements in all currencies of all bank’s Nostro Accounts
- To ensure that all Nostro Accounts are properly funded at all times.
- Liaising with other departments by taking into account of all inwards and outwards payments on a daily basis
- Assist in the treasury day to day functions.
- Execute Investment opportunities and input any trades in line with the Bank’s Investment Policy
- To submit any reports as may be directed from time to time by the Treasury Manager
- Assist the Treasury Manager in maintaining excellent relationship with the existing bank’s correspondent banks
- To attend training as requested by the Bank
- To attend meetings when required and to take minutes accordingly
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree in Banking and Finance would be considered an asset;
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Good communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Be a team player while still being able to work independently when needed;
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work and handle pressure;
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision;
- Excellent command of English and another European language is an advantage;
- Be computer literate and an advanced command of MS Office applications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's