Credorax Bank Ltd is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Trading in Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
- Initiating trades in the ticketing system and keys them in the core-banking system
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements and placements of overnight deposits
- Perform ad hoc projects and user acceptance testing as may be required;
- Other related duties as may be determined by the Head of Treasury.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Ambitious candidate with a Degree in Commerce or Diploma in Banking
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar position
- Must have good communication skills and good knowledge of MS Office
- Have an interest in Financial Markets and current affairs
- Able to work with a dynamic team and take on own initiative
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.