Credorax Bank Ltd is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing.
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are recruiting a Treasury Officer.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Trading in Foreign Exchange and Money Markets
- Initiating trades in the ticketing system and keys them in the core-banking system
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements and placements of overnight deposits
- Perform ad hoc projects and user acceptance testing as may be required;
- Other related duties as may be determined by the Head of Treasury.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Ambitious candidate with a Degree in Commerce or Diploma in Banking
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar position
- Must have good communication skills and good knowledge of MS Office
- Have an interest in Financial Markets and current affairs
- Able to work with a dynamic team and take on own initiative
Benefits of working for Credorax:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company