Treasury & Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury & Finance Manager|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 12:02|
As the Treasury and Finance Manager you will be responsible for and carry out the negotiation, management and administration of the business, which should be conducted independently by resources and employees in Malta
Your main tasks will be to:
- Provide advice and guidance on the benefit of using the company subsidiaries as the source of the funding
- Negotiate and decide on terms and conditions with Group for funding or granting of internal loans,
- Review loan documentation
- On an ongoing basis review the credit worthiness/balance sheet strength of the existing borrowers and potential new borrowers
- Estimate and decide on an ongoing basis the appropriate level of bad debt provisions
- Explore and decide on short term liquidity management of group cash balance
- Review management reporting
- Manage currency exposure for the Maltese entities and the group
- Ensure that appropriate policies and guidelines are set up and adhered to
- Deal with tax consequences including withholding taxes in foreign jurisdictions
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly and full year financial accounting and reporting for the Maltese entities.
- Be the secretarial and reporting function on board meetings for the Maltese entities
- Master’s degree in finance or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably within Finance and Treasury operations or similar fields.
- Analytical approach and attention to detail.
- Independent, self-confident,
- A strong sense of balancing and prioritising information and communicating in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, as is a strong knowledge of Excel and ERP systems, together with electronic banking system.