For our office in Malta we are currently seeking for a TRANSFER AGENCY & INVESTOR RELATIONS SENIOR OFFICER.
As part of the Fund Administration team your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Processing of Investor transactions;
- Review of Due Diligence documents at investment stage;
- Annual Due Diligence monitoring of investors;
- Liaising with clients/investors for missing KYC;
- Ensuring investor statements are sent out in accordance with the offering documents;
- Managing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes;
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of operations and controls, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A strong background in an investor services/transfer agency team;
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging and changing priorities;
- Up to date AML / FATCA / CRS knowledge;
- Strong planning, multi-tasking and organisational and entrepreneurial skills;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements;
- Happy to be part of a multi-cultural team;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.