An independent alternative investment, corporate and private client service provider is looking for a Trainer - Business Systems & Applications.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for the design and delivery of classroom, online and blended learning programs for all business systems and applications training delivered globally. This is a unique opportunity to join a new team in an expanding organisation to help shape the future of business systems and applications learning.
The optimal usage of the core business systems and applications that sit at the heart of this role's success criteria are:
- IManage - Document and email management
- NavOne - Finance practice management system + client accounting, client administration, time recording & billing
- eFront - Funds administration
- Salesforce - Business development
- Microsoft Office suite
- Responsible for the design and development of innovative, and easy to understand training materials and blended training solutions that are aligned to the business requirements for all business systems and applications. This includes both formal and informal development activities.
- Ensure all learning solutions promote best practice use of the business systems and applications and reinforce and support day to day working practices in a cost effective way.
- Assist the Head of Training - Business Systems and Applications to design and carry out a training needs analysis to determine business needs, current competencies/skills gaps and to ascertain the most suitable training intervention(s). Define the skill sets needed to perform different roles.
- Deliver training programs in formal (classroom) and informal (floor walking, online (webinars), social etc. This may include travel to other locations where any sizeable rollouts are required (eg system updates, new implementations).
- Manage the development of the team operational experts who assist the training team by transferring the skills learned during formal induction back into the workplace; bringing the training experience to life.
- Use the LMS (learning management system) to ensure that appropriate records of learner development are maintained and organisation of resources is planned appropriately.
- Assist the Head of Training - Business Systems and Applications to contribute to the selection of a well curated library of relevant content for the learning management system.
- Trouble shoot and co-manage with the Technical Learning Officer any bugs and fixes on the learning management system raising 'ticket' through the Cornerstone Success Centre.
- Working with the project teams and team operational experts, to design, develop and deliver engaging blended learning interventions for all business systems and technical applications training requirements.
- Work with and build strong relationships with internal key stakeholders and employees, team operational experts to ensure all training solutions meet the required standards and business needs.
- Develop peer networks and other methods to help you to keep pace with industry changes and training challenges, opportunities and trends; ensure you are ahead of the game to provide an innovative approach to your training interventions.
- Use the CSOD Success Centre to review the upgrade roadmap and to ensure your technical knowledge on the LMS is maintained (elearning and client user forums).
- Monitor and report on training evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes meets the agreed standards.
- To assist the Global HR Director, the Head of Training - Business Systems and Applications, and Global Head of Learning & Development, providing daily support as requested. This will include but may not be limited to:
- Being aware of risk exposure and ensuring Risk/Review procedures are followed at all times, being aware of the need for professional advice and have a good understanding of local Regulatory matters. Escalating any issues/risks arising promptly to other members of the management team including Directors where appropriate.
- Supporting the on-going development of the team by involvement in the coaching, training and motivation of team members.
- Ad hoc projects and workstreams as part of the broader technical and/or HR agenda and priorities
- Qualified to A-level standard
- Ideally the post holder will have completed a professional/relevant qualification eg TAP Core Certificates.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in training design and delivery of blended training solutions preferably in a professional/financial services environment.
- A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of business systems and technical applications including Microsoft Office. Whilst not essential, knowledge of NavOne, iManage, eFront, SalesForce would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience in elearning design and working with a learning management system.
- Patience and confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skill, self-confidence and dealing with complexity.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- A team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Team spirited.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly and may contact Deeya for more details.