A privately owned professional services group, offering bespoke family office and fiduciary solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients is currently looking for a trainee Client Administrator to join their team.
- Supporting the team in administrative tasks, such as the preparation of payments and client communications.
- Liaising with banks and investment houses.
- Opening and closing bank accounts.
- Drafting of basic minutes and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Understanding the business goals and helping support a strong commercial culture.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of one year’s relevant experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- Preferably working towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA.
- The drive and ability to progress into more senior administrative roles quickly.
- Good working knowledge of common software systems, such as Microsoft Office, and office equipment.