Trainee Accountant - ACCA Program
|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant - ACCA Program|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 14:56|
We are launching our new ACCA accelerated study programme in partnership with Business Leaders Malta. Alter Domus Malta has grown over the years to have a diversified portfolio of international and local clients. We are seeking for a trainee accountant to be part a multi-cultural team that wants its trainees to succeed personally and professionally through this program from January 2020.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will work with our Corporate Services or Fund Administration Departments. You will be, trained, coached and mentored to work on a portfolio of International or Local clients. As a Trainee Accountant you will work and be offered the following opportunities:
- Assisting and shadowing the team on the accounting, administration and financial reporting for a dedicated portfolio of clients;
- You will be entitled to specialised internal training organised during the year;
- Continuous support during the programme to ensure on the job training and putting accounting techniques into practice;
- At the end of the program trainees will be fully qualified accountants and will be offered full time employment with Alter Domus.
- Knowledge of basic accounts (A Level Standard);
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are happy to work as part of an international team in a fast paced environment;
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's