Trader (member of the Trading Desk)
|Job Title:||Trader (member of the Trading Desk)|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 07:59|
The individual selected for this dynamic position will form part of the Trading Desk team and will be responsible for:
- Daily execution and processing of trades (Bonds / Funds) for both local and international markets.
- Supporting client on OTC equity trades
- Assisting and communicating with clients
- Setting up and maintaining securities
- Writing daily news
- Other trade related functions
The ideal candidate should:
- Be highly organised
- Have a good understanding of Fixed Income / Equity sectors
- Possess a Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent in a related field
- Preferred Requirements
- Have experience in a similar trading desk position
- Experience with Bloomberg workstations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Calamatta Cuschieri is offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's