20 days ago
Orange Business Services
About the role
This position will give you the possibility to provide the first level of support (L1), as per Service Level Agreements and internal processes, to both French and international customers on a wide range of technologies namely, Telephone over IP, Alcatel, CISCO, Mitel.
The role and responsibility of the L1 team member is to analyse and troubleshoot customer incidents raised by our customers themselves (Reactive Support) or by monitoring activities (Pro-active Support) and provide the first level of support. In case the issues cannot be resolved by L1 team, you will have the possibility to work with our L2 support team or even our L3 Engineers team located in France, Egypt and throughout the world.
- Higher School Certificate, A-Level or BAC,
- Diploma or Degree in IT would be an advantage
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with peers and management levels and customers.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Results orientated, and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
Department - Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.