You will join a friendly, expert team helping to evolve and improve the Front End Test Automation Frameworks. You will see your hard work and effort utilized regularly to prove the quality of our releases in fast paced development environment. You will work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile product development environment.
- Design and develop reusable modules, automated functional and regression test cases.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defined acceptance criteria is met.
- Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases.
- Ensure proper traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed.
- Report progress and provide any test metrics or required reports.
- Participation in the technology team discussions and events including all stand-up meetings.
- 3 years of commercial Test automation experience using Ruby programming language
- Experience using testing tools such as Watir or Calabash.
- Comfortable writing Gherkin style Acceptance Tests.
- Working in Agile / Scrum environment.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar issue tracking system.
- Git or similar version control system.
- Computer Science degree or relevant industry experience.
- API testing experience.
- CI systems such as Jenkins.
- Virtual environment management with tools such as Vagrant.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Ceridian, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Ceridian.