about 1 month ago
A well-known iGaming group is currently looking for a QA professional to join their team. This person will be reporting to the Development Manager and focusing on the automated testing, having the chance to grow within a company with international presence.
- Opportunity to be part of a multicultural team with skilled and passionate people.
- Chance to work with new technologies and explore its advantages and challenges.
- Salary package that includes benefits such as learning and development opportunities, health insurance, gym allowance, extra annual leave, social events, among others.
- Carry out software testing with the appropriate technologies as requested;
- Perform automated testing for different test cases, defining the strategy and approach accordingly
- Work with a sense of ownership with regards to the automated testing plans and related activities
- Execute, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
- Assist in the design, execution and application of test cases
- Analyse, debug and document results
- +1 years of experience in manual software testing and in working with Java;
- Experience working with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Understanding of UX and its relevance for the business
- Desire to develop further within software testing, willing to learn and grow within the company
- Have initiative and proactivity, ability to work in a multicultural environment, a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills and an advanced level of English. Fluency in another language will be considered an asset
- Experience using frameworks such as Selenium, Spring, Cucumber and Appium will be considered an advantage