Technology is at the heart of businesses in today’s world and is often a key driver and enabler of change. We work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow. We build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets.
PwC is seeking to expand its Technology consulting practice. Our Technology consulting practice is focused around delivering innovative high value solutions, from strategy to execution, by solving our clients' complex business problems through technology enablement. We recognise that to bring value to our wide portfolio of clients across several industries, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation. With us, you’ll be at the forefront of new initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends to help businesses. Whether that’s helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using data analytics to provide insight and help steer strategy, this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are therefore seeking Technology Consultants ideally with one to three years of experience to join our existing Technology consulting team. Suitable candidates should have a combination of Business and IT skills and a qualification at tertiary level in Business and Information Technology or a similar equivalent. We are looking for individuals interested in developing their career in this field. Moreover, candidates with backgrounds in business and/or system analyst roles will be given preference.
The ideal candidates should:
- Have an understanding of and passion for current technology trends and their impact on businesses and the benefits they bring about;
- Have a combination of business and technical analytical skills in order to understand and scope out client problems;
- Be able to apply creative thinking to develop insightful and pragmatic technological solutions to solve client problems;
- Be able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or problems in a timely fashion;
- Be able to succeed in continually exceeding client’s expectations;
- Enjoy working in teams and to work on a variety of assignments;
- Have strong presentation and report writing skills;
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs;
- Value and practice high standards of ethical behavior and professionalism.
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Moreover, remuneration shall be commensurate with experience. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, acknowledge and recognise your expertise, provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.