17 days ago
- A good level of computer literacy.
- A valid driving license to be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Commitment & willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work outside & at heights.
It is also desirable that the candidate possesses:
- CCNA, computer or networking certification.
- A minimum of one year experience within field support.
- Strong customer centric approach to service delivery.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: FTTH, PSTN, IPTV, DTTV ISDN and test-rooms.
- Problem solving & fault rectification. The technologies you will be trained on include; IPTV, DTTV, ISDN, FTTH, PSTN.
- Installation of GO's services. You're probably already familiar with these.
- Jumpering of services in cabinets, MSANS and test-rooms
- Maintenance of DPs, drops, & test-room frames
- Opening of manholes
- Working at heights on ladders and cherry pickers
- Stock outdoor cabinets with pre-wires
- Ordering stock
- Work in all test-rooms and RSS whenever is required
- Use of GO systems to provision, rectify faults, update records and stock
To ensure optimal customer service we would need you to:
- Work continuation and overtime when needed
- Work on-call schedules
- Work as a singleton technician
Work duties might not be solely carried out in Gozo and selected candidate might be required to work for a period of time in Malta.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.