Technical Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Support Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Andrius Petkus|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 09:08|
A leading company in the field of information technology on the Maltese Islands is currently expanding the support team and is looking for candidates for full-time employment.
The ideal candidate should fit the following requirements:
- Has a good knowledge of IT systems and is used to work in an office environment.
- Should already have experience in a similar post ideally a minimum of 3 years.
- Should have experience working on Microsoft servers.
- Is capable of troubleshooting issues on the latest technologies.
- Has experience with managing user networks, servers, PCs and layer 2 and 3 devices.
- Is meticulous, well organised and thinks outside the box.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Is an achiever and doesn’t shy away from responsibility.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Works well in a team.
- Posses a driving license.
The ideal candidate should be Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCSA certified.
The Job is a very rewarding position for the right candidate, opening up possibilities to advance in an interesting career.
- Cisco CCNA.
- Microsoft MCP MCSE, Cloud Solutions.
- Knowledge of Mikrotik routers.
- Minimum diploma in ICT related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar post.
- Speaks fluently in English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's