A leading company in the finance field is expanding its team.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for offering client support to internal and external clients and deploying and configuring client applications. As a customer-facing position, it requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related issues.
- Responds to client queries using a ticketing system in a professional, polite, informative, thorough and timely way, providing a high level of personalized client service;
- Maintains a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with clients;
- Proactively keeps up to date with activities, products and services to ensure queries are handled in a professional manner;
- Deploy clients on testing and production server applications and perform any necessary configurations;
- Escalates and resolves cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met;
- Interacts with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
- Prepares documentation for tools and processes;
- Contributes to ongoing improvements to processes, procedures and comms within the team;
- Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Being able to multitask; attentive to detail; strong analytical skills; a team player with ability to work under pressure and prioritize;
- Knowledge of API messaging using SOAP and REST; knowledge of SQL/MySQL; ability to query databases; understanding and familiarity with web applications running on Apache/Linux environments;
- A qualification in ITIL Foundation or above would be preferred;
- A diploma or degree in IT will be considered an asset;