Technical Support Officer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 14:21|
Firm in financial services providing advisory mainly in investment and wealth is currently looking for a Technical Support Officer.
- Troubleshooting technology issues using a variety of support tools including remote administration on workstations, laptops and virtual desktops,
- Support users in their use of standard software packages such as MS Office, Internet Browsing,
- Carry out user account tasks on the main company CRM (XPLAN) and Windows Active Directory,
- Following defined processes in terms of incident logging and ticketing ensuring tasks are completed and resolved within agreed timeframes,
- Raising issues with suppliers when needed and tracking progress,
- Provide regular updates on support tickets to the line managers,
- Support the roll-out of new applications and working on projects as required by the business,
- Identification of regular issues and creation of user self-help guides to make users more self-sufficient.
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in:
- Microsoft Office Suite - setup and troubleshooting knowledge,
- Basic understanding of servers and network architecture,
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 Operating Systems,
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP,
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- User Support Experience.
- Supporting a Virtual Desktop environment,
- Experience with MS Office 365 and Azure Active Directory and supporting digital IP based telephony,
- Ability to:
- Understand hardware and software systems,
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is,
- Manage multiple concurrent activities and to effectively prioritise workloads,
- Work with, communicate and train people possessing differing levels of technical knowledge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's