Technical Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 09:29|
The Technical Support Analyst will support the existing IT infrastructure of the offices, both in Malta and overseas. The role also provide some opportunity to assist as new IT systems are evaluated.
- Opportunity to join a well-established but growing company in the finance field
- Qualification allowance and continuous training
- Career development
- Providing 1st line support to Malta users. This includes general desktop support on Windows and MS Office applications but also includes responding to issues on accessing 3rd party applications via Citrix, Bloomberg and the telephone system.
- The installation of new desktops, configuring of Windows applications and troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Escalate to 2nd line support when required and following up the issue.
- Assisting with the support and monitoring of servers and their applications
- Documenting internal systems and knowledge base articles
- Assisting with the support of the London users.
- At least 1 year of experience within similar responsibilities. Position is open to more experienced candidates too.
- Good Microsoft Windows OS skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Basic understanding of network systems
- Studies in IT or relevant certifications will be considered an asset as well as experience with Office 365
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's