Technical Support Agent (IT)
|Job Title:||Technical Support Agent (IT)|
|Salary:||€17,000 to €20,000|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 13:18|
Our client is a leading firm in professional services and is currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to join the team.
- Give technical support for all of the company’s employees, including on-site and remote support.
- Do the setup, troubleshooting, deployment and delivery of all hardware and software support.
- Ensure the best performance of the hardware and local infrastructure.
- Make use of helpdesk software to handle IT support.
- Maintain current inventory records.
- Take action in pre-arranged activities of maintenance outside of working hours.
- Help towards the production and maintenance of processes and procedures according to company’s standards.
- Be involved in training sessions of new technical staff.
- +1 years of experience in technical helpdesk, including hardware, infrastructure and software support.
- +1 years of experience with Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2 required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and CISCO Networks and Microsoft Office productivity apps.
- Will be considered an asset but not mandatory if having knowledge of: IT Service Management, Directory Services, Microsoft IIS, DNS, DHCP, Vulnerability management/McAfee ePO, Microsoft Federation Services, MDMs/ActiveSync, Postini/IronPort SPAM Filtering, Practice Management Software (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (2012+), enterprise level ticketing software (such as Sysaid).
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies outside of the core subset.
- Professional Certifications: Microsoft and CISCO; a first degree in Computer Science with emphasis on Networking and Information Systems although not required would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written. Excellent Oral & written communication skills
- Customer focused approach
- Effective time management skills as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize work load
- Accountability and honesty
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Officer - Online Payments (Reduced Hours)
Head of Risk & Compliance
Attractive package offered
Data Protection Officer
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
€25,000 - €40,000
Software Developer - Ms Dynamics Nav
Administrative Assistant (part-time)