A lead provider of health care service is expanding the IT team and is looking to recruit a motivated individual in the role of Tech Support to be based at Gozo.
- Provide technical support to users via different channels, such as phone, email and software tools.
- Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications.
- Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and telephony services as per established procedures.
- Escalate unsolved technical issues according to the company’s procedures.
- Managing internal customers in order to provide a high-quality, high-availability service in a customer centric manner.
- Meet SLA targets for assigned tasks.
- Take technical decisions concerning user support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes.
- IT diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software.
- Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks.
- General knowledge of IP networking
- General knowledge of IP-based telephony systems
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware systems.
- Good planning, organisation, tracking and monitoring skills.
- Strong time management skills.