14 days ago
A top platform provider in the iGaming industry is expanding the IT Operations team.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative iGaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, career path
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to customers and internal teams; work with Jira systems to find solutions for technical issues, escalating when necessary; document and investigate root cause.
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call support service.
- Develop application software on Windows and Linux, carrying out research for improvements.
- Work closely with clients to improve the overall experience, testing software and providing client feedback to internal development teams.
- +2 years of experience within similar responsibilities.
- Experience working with trouble-ticketing systems such as Jira or similar.
- Experience with SQL query, such as MySQL.
- Knowledge of .NET, Unix, PowerShell and MVC will be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills in English; able to multitask; capable of working in a team and with autonomy; command in an extra European language will be considered an asset.