29 days ago
A global leader in the technology field is expanding its team.
- Opportunity to join an international company with worldwide presence and work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Room for growth, having the possibility to build a career within the company, make suggestions for improvement and other innovative ideas.
- Remunerative package which includes company's benefits.
- Provide technical support via different channels, such as email and remote tools; escalate unsolved technical issues according to the company's procedures.
- Handle the test environment related to reproduction of problems and discovery of solutions.
- Keep up to date knowledge databases and content systems.
- Produce documents in relation to products and projects, including the reporting to immediate manager.
- Customer onsite visits
- From time to time, assist with product launches, workshops and trainings; attend to fairs and similar events.
- Strong knowledge of diverse aspects within IT, such as networks and operating systems. Experience working with productivity software. Knowledge of ITIL processes will be considered an asset.
- Ability to stay up to date with new developments in the IT field.
- Availability to go on international business trips.
- Availability to work on shift basis.
- Excellent communication skills in English language and ideally in another European language.
- Organisation skills, ability to work in a team, a customer-focused approach as well as problem-solving skills.