Technical Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 12:54|
Our client, is looking for a highly motivated, sales oriented individual, with a technical background to join a team of high performing professionals within the Telecomms industry.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- A First degree in IT or Engineering or a Cisco or Microsoft certification and previous experience in a sales role will be looked upon favorably
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's