A large software provider is looking to employ a Technical Project manager who will join the Projects team.
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery end to end, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and operations
- Develops project plans from project initiation to project closure and commits to project milestones.
- Accountable for the delivery (scope / quality) until the deployment according to the project plan
- Coordinates with all technical stakeholders: For both external clients and internal
- In charge of the Technical design, during the Study and Development phases
- Liaise with third parties Liaise with clients and multiple third parties within an international environment
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting
- Assist in the creation of technical estimates and in providing feedback for commercial quotes
- Liaise with clients including any necessary on-site visits
- A degree in IT or IT and Business-related topics
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively and effectively communicate and manage complex projects
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers in multiple time zones, and under deadline pressure
- Ability to lead and manage technical professionals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to effectively manage client expectations and escalations.
- At least 3 years working experience in a .Net development environment
- Experience of business-critical web development in a 24/7 business
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills