Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 12:22|
A large software provider is looking to employ a Technical Project manager who will join the Projects team.
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery end to end, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and operations
- Develops project plans from project initiation to project closure and commits to project milestones.
- Accountable for the delivery (scope / quality) until the deployment according to the project plan
- Coordinates with all technical stakeholders: For both external clients and internal
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects (strategic and evolutive) they are in charge of Liaise with heads of all departments to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects.
- In charge of the Technical design, during the Study and Development phases
- Liaise with third parties Liaise with clients and multiple third parties within an international environment.
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting
- Assist in the creation of technical estimates and in providing feedback for commercial quotes
- Liaise with clients including any necessary on-site visits
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- A degree in IT or IT and Business-related topics
- Scrum Master
- Experience from successful team collaboration
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively and effectively communicate and manage complex projects.
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers in multiple time zones, and under deadline pressure.
- Ability to lead and manage technical professionals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage client expectations and escalations.
- At least 3 years working experience in a .Net development environment
- Experience of business-critical web development in a 24/7 business
- Experience in online gaming industry – preferred (optional but desirable)
- Knowledge of JIRA (optional but desirable)
- Experience in process improvement/ six sigma (optional but desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Projects (optional but desirable)
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's