26 days ago
A leading online payments company are expanding the support team. As a 2nd Line Technical Payment Analyst, you will investigate and troubleshoot transaction issues escalated by the 1st Line Support team, identify and document problems and incidents and perform day-to-day monitoring of our payment system’s performance.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a professional and successful business with a clear internal career path and opportunities for personal development
- Benefits such as: flexible-time, health allowance, monthly team events, weekly after-office events, and more!
- Diagnose and resolve product and service issues.
- Identify, evaluate, escalate incidents and problems.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving problems escalated by 1st Line Support.
- Work closely with Operations, Tech, Product, Finance and Risk teams to ensure efficient resolution of issues reported both externally and internally.
- Perform system monitoring to ensure continuous transaction processing.
- Prepare customer-facing communications for status updates and incident reports.
- Create, handle and optimise internal and external documentation, processes and procedures to help scale our operations and improve our workflows.
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of the company’s products and services to enhance the customer payment experience.
- At least +2 years of experience within similar responsibilities.
- Proficiency in SQL, able to write efficient queries and independently explore system architectures consisting of many interconnected services.
- Resourceful, focused, action-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and work with competing priorities and demands.
- Detail oriented, with passion for data and solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills, able to discuss technical concepts with a range of audiences with diverse levels of technical skills.
- Enjoys liaising with end consumers, business clients, internal stakeholder and product teams.
- Eager to have an in-depth knowledge on the products you work with, diving deep into system processes and getting to the root of the problems.