Technical Payments Analyst - 2nd Line
|Job Title:||Technical Payments Analyst - 2nd Line|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 15:05|
A leading online payments company are expanding the support team. As a 2nd Line Technical Payment Analyst, you will investigate and troubleshoot transaction issues escalated by the 1st Line Support team, identify and document problems and incidents and perform day-to-day monitoring of our payment system’s performance.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a professional and successful business with a clear internal career path and opportunities for personal development
- Benefits such as: flexible-time, health allowance, monthly team events, weekly after-office events, and more!
- Diagnose and resolve product and service issues.
- Identify, evaluate, escalate incidents and problems.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving problems escalated by 1st Line Support.
- Work closely with Operations, Tech, Product, Finance and Risk teams to ensure efficient resolution of issues reported both externally and internally.
- Perform system monitoring to ensure continuous transaction processing.
- Prepare customer-facing communications for status updates and incident reports.
- Create, handle and optimise internal and external documentation, processes and procedures to help scale our operations and improve our workflows.
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of the company’s products and services to enhance the customer payment experience.
- At least +2 years of experience within similar responsibilities.
- Proficiency in SQL, able to write efficient queries and independently explore system architectures consisting of many interconnected services.
- Resourceful, focused, action-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and work with competing priorities and demands.
- Detail oriented, with passion for data and solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills, able to discuss technical concepts with a range of audiences with diverse levels of technical skills.
- Enjoys liaising with end consumers, business clients, internal stakeholder and product teams.
- Eager to have an in-depth knowledge on the products you work with, diving deep into system processes and getting to the root of the problems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's