Technical Payments Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Payments Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 11:20|
A leading online payments company are expanding the support team. As a Technical Payments Analyst, you will work on B2B bases, investigating and resolving customers’ technical payments issues as well as working closely with other teams in order to provide knowledgeable and effective service.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a professional and successful business with a clear internal career path and opportunities for personal development
- Benefits such as: flexible-time, health allowance, monthly team events, weekly after-office events, and more!
- Handle customers' inquiries through different channels
- Work with SQL to search, interpret and update database records, as well as identify and troubleshoot potential data problems
- Identify, evaluate, escalate and document incidents and problems
- Take ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues
- Keep internal self-help documentation up to date
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Desk, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work
- +2 years of experience in IT troubleshooting and technical support.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Flexible to work shifts, including occasional night shifts.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Detail-oriented and able to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.