|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 14:16|
An international organisation is looking to employ a solutions architect who will join/build a new team within the business as they are expanding.
- The Technical Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, according to the overall vision and target architecture
- This role is responsible for the technical analysis and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers
- This role is responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the target solution
- This role is responsible for providing support to engineering to ensure development of deliveries are aligned to expectations
- This role is responsible for developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and messaging bus e.g. RabbitMQ Technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred