|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 11:23|
Technical Architect - VML0054
- The Technical Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, according to the overall vision and target architecture
- This role is responsible for the technical analysis and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers
- This role is responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the target solution
- This role is responsible for providing support to engineering to ensure development of deliveries are aligned to expectations
- This role is responsible for developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and messaging bus e.g. RabbitMQ Technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's