|Job Title:||Technical Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Contact Email:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 15:02|
At PwC Malta, we pride ourselves in being the leading audit and accounting service provider employing over 200 professionals in our Audit and Assurance Services. Our clients include companies involved in a wide range of businesses such as manufacturing, hospitality, retail, information technology and financial services.
We are currently looking to expand our Accounting Advisory Services team. The role would include, but is not limited to, working with management in order to provide advice, support and solutions to clients and colleagues on complex accounting issues under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and under local GAAP (GAPSME).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, Accounting Degree or equivalent)
- Be conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Possess strong accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial reporting matters
- Have 2-4 years of experience working as a financial/cost accountant
- Be proficient with both MS Word and MS Excel in particular (including familiarity with MS Excel’s in-built functions and data analysis tools)
Successful candidates will also:
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- have experience in an ‘oversight’ role
- be inquisitive with professional scepticism
- be self motivated and have a willingness to enhance their technical knowledge
- demonstrate dedication to his/her own career and development
Being conversant with GAPSME and having experience with the preparation of Financial Statements will be considered an asset but are not a requirement. The skills and experience of the candidate will determine the entry level, and progression within the firm will be dependent on performance.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's