12 days ago
Our Tech department is offering internship program at our office in Tallinn. Team is responsible for the product used by Betsson Group, worldwide. It is a global team who works both on local and international projects.
During the Internship, you will get the opportunity to know how day to day work is being handled within tech department. You will work closely with developers and testers and it is expected to cover below responsibilities.
- Learn about our product and investigate the development model.
- Analyzing incoming tasks and see how those fit into our product.
- Implement smaller tasks / bug fixes.
- Identifying trends and potential problems (by reviewing product and implemented tasks/features).
- Making use of available tools and keep technical documentation up to date.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Students/fresh graduate within IT field.
- Basic knowledge of software development and testing.
- Passion to learn and service delivery skills.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Previous working experience is not required – we are here to support your development.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a fun and challenging role in an international and dynamic environment. For the right person, there might be many different career paths at Betsson Group.
- Cosy office in Tallinn City Centre.
- Free Parking nearby the office.
- Team events.